The Quality Department implements, maintains and improves the quality assurance system based on the requirements of the current national standards and Russian legislation. The system is aimed at ensuring the continued maintenance the proper level of quality of medicines and compliance with the rules of good distribution practice (GDP).
The main tasks of the Quality Department are:
- organization of works on the development, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system of the company in accordance with the requirements of GDP;
- organization of internal vocational trainings related to the pharmaceutical’s distribution as well as the initial personnel’s trainings of newly recruited employees;
- organization of work with claims, work on recalling medicines and taking measures to returned products;
- organization and conduction of the inconsistencies investigations; coordination of corrective and preventive measures plans for eliminating the causes of violations.
Successful completion of the tasks is ensured by:
- company’s management personal responsibility for the quality of products to consumers;
- understanding that the quality of medicines placed in the company’s warehouses should be maintained at all stages of transportation, storage and processing;
- personal responsibility of each employee within the scope of the competence.
Coordinated activities on the management of the company are carried out through quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and improvement of quality.
The management of the company guarantees that all stages of circulation of medicines and medical products are carried out in accordance with the current legislation and the good storage and transportation practice (GDP & GSP) of drugs for medical application.